Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Sunday, April 5, 2015

This week was an awesome week. My most favorite part was Sunday. Here it was fastSunday and Easter.  It was such a great time to remember our Savior and all that he has done for me. I am also so excited for General Conference next week. (I know everybody already saw it this week).

I remember that before my mission I really didn't care about watching conference. The people who speak all live in the same general area as I do, its long, and really hard to stay awake. But when I was at the MTC I realized i had to watch the whole thing because I couldn't DVR it and watch it later. So when I was at the MTC I had the thought to write down questions before that I had and then pray to get the answers that I needed through General conference. I wrote down a bunch of questions and then I prayed. When I watched General conference I got an answer to each one of them! 

So this week we have been challenging our members to do the same. The whole ward has been really excited about doing it because they have similar feelings about watching conference as I did before the mission. 

We have also met with a new investigator this week. She is awesome! We are trying to find as many people as we can before I head home. This is the last little push!

I love you all!
Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment