Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Monday, November 3, 2014

안녕하세요!

This week has gone by so fast! We had a great surprise. One of the members that is here just adopted a daughter and asked us to teach her. She will be getting baptized next week! She is so cute and so happy. I am so excited for her! As we have been teaching her she already knows a lot of things which is such a miracle. I feel like all the people that I have been able to teach are pure miracles. Heavenly Father already knows who is ready and who is not. Missionaries just need to be prepared to teach and help them. 

We also had an awesome Halloween party. This ward is so fun! I dressed up as a vampire and my companion was a witch. They did a haunted house, and I was quite impressed! I was telling my comp about how our family does Halloween and she really wants to come next year. But during our church's haunted house she was screaming the whole time and about to die, so I don't know if she will be able to, but it would be so fun! 

I also got a call from one of the people that I met in Chung-ju. It really makes me so happy to see all the people that I have met on my mission, they really make this so worth it! 

p.s. today is transfer day! We haven't gotten the call yet and I am so nervous! 

P.S.S. Ashley did get transferred. She will be going to Gong-Ju  Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea.



No comments:

Post a Comment