Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hey everybody!

So this week was really great! 

We are right now teaching a family investigator. We talked to them a lot about faith and how to build faith. We explained to them that they just need to have a desire or hope to learn more and that they will be able to grow little by little. I am really excited to see how they accept this gospel, and I hope it all works out well.

We also visited with one of our recent converts, which is one of my most favorite things to do. I love seeing how people are still learning and living in the gospel. She said that she watched general conference and that she could really feel the spirit! She said that she even cried because she was so happy. I was thrilled to see how much she is accepting this gospel!

We celebrated a birthday with one of our investigators and she was super cute! She made us lunch and she loved that we visited her!

The other Sisters had a baptism yesterday and it was so great! A South African woman got baptized. She has changed so much since I have met her and I was so excited to see how happy she was!

I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week. 

Love love love you!

Sister Farr


No comments:

Post a Comment