Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Friday, November 28, 2014

안녕,

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you all and I am so thankful for you! I am so thankful for all the support I have received while I have been on my mission. I am really thankful for this opportunity to be serving a mission and to be around so many amazing people. I am really thankful for my family and all the love they give me, I have the best family in the world! Happy Thanksgiving! 

This week is going quite well! we have been busy, but we are loving it! We have another baptismal date on the way with one of our investigators. She will be getting baptized next month, be sure to keep her in your prayers! She is doing so good and is really happy with her decision. 

We also found two new investigators and they are Filipino as well. It is so much fun to see how much potential this area has with foreigners! 

I also heard there are going to be a few baptisms in Cheomdan with 2 investigators that I taught. I am super excited for them! 

Also Happy Birthday to my companion of about 7 months, Sister 김수현! 사랑해요! 

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you!

Love,
Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment