Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

This week was yet another exciting week in the country side of Gong-ju. We had lots of great little random events.

The highlight of my week I would be that we attending a bible study class with foreigners! It was pretty awesome and I learned a lot and we will hopefully keep meeting with them. Some were definitely in awe that they were in fact in the presence of Mormons. Haha it was great. Lots of great questions and lots more to come, I feel like I have grown so much since my mission and I can still only go up!  As a side note though, It was weird not to talk about the gospel in Korean, I am also realizing how weird I have gotten. I swear I cant even form normal sentences but it was great! 

NEXT WEEK is our cute little investigator's baptism! I am so excited! She is so excited, there is enticement everywhere! Also investigators that we taught in Cheomdan are also getting baptized on that same day! I am a bit sad not to see it, but it is so awesome! It sounds like Sister Kim and her Greenie are working so hard! Yay!

We had a really cute couple from Japan that came for our Mission Tour. They were adorable and definitely made so many missionaries happy!

Life is good. We are just preaching and loving it. Learning lots! 

Love you all and enjoy the Holidays! 

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment