Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hello!

This week was yet another fun and busy week. We had such a great time and I am having to email really fast because I am heading off to a bamboo forest! 

This week we did a lot of great things but the best part was that one of our investigators got baptized! It was awesome. She was so happy and I could tell that she had made a big change in her life. She had been coming to church for the last 7 months but didn't want to and then a couple weeks ago she had a sudden change of heart after we had a family home evening with some members. She made the decision to get baptized and she had so much faith! it is incredible! I love her so much! 

We had the big guitar concert and it was so good! We had a lot of people first. But as many of you already know, I don't sing nor should I sing. But for some reason while I have been on my mission, I have been wrangled into singing in groups. Naturally, because my companion wants me to sing, I end up singing with her as she plays the guitar. We had the other two sisters join us and it was really fun, but I really know I am not supposed to sing!  haha good times.

We also had the big orchestra concert and a few members brought their friends who we will hopefully start teaching soon. Our members did a lot of missionary work this week! They are bringing all their friends to activities and asking them to meet with the missionaries and it is great to see how the ward is progressing! So much fun! I love this ward so much! We are seeing lots of little miracles on how the gospel can change lives! 

I also got to talk to one of my friends, Rachel, from yea-song. It is so fun to she how many people I am meeting and they are now becoming a part of my life. 

All is great here, I love you all so much! Good luck this week with Comic Con and starting school! I love you so much! 

Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment