Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Ahn-nyong!

So this week has gone by pretty fast! We had one of our investigators all the sudden decide she wanted to be baptized! So she will be getting baptized within the next couple weeks. Once again we did nothing, it was all members. They have so many prepared people in this area! She has been attending our church for 7 months and her daughter got baptized, but she has never wanted to. What a huge miracle! She is the sweetest lady in the whole world! I am so excited for her! 

This week I got the cutest surprise in the mail, I got a package from my Australian mommy! Thank you so much Debi! I got my favorite violet crumbles, and things to do the Tim Tam Slam. Thank you so much! I loved the package so much! 

This week we had dinner with Amanda, she is an american in our ward. We have a rule in our mission is that we cannot eat after 6 with just a member, we have to have a less-active, recent convert, or investigator. So we had this dinner appointment and we were planning on one of our investigators to come. It was about 5:30 and she wouldn't answer the calls. So we knew we would have to find a way to make this work out to go to the dinner appointment. We called up Amanda and told her what was going on. She immediately got to work and invited one of her neighbors. The appointment turned out really well! We had lots of good laughs and lots of good things to talk about. The cool thing was as I was rushing out the door, I was too lazy to grab a Korean Book of Mormon, so I grabbed the English one because it was the closest thing. We were able to give it to her! Such a cool little experience! 

I love you all so much! Good luck with the Con next week! I am really excited for you!  I love you all so much! have a great week! 

Kaylee & Jord, Good luck with school! Love you!

Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment