Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

안녕
This week's summary:

We finished up Choo-soak. It was really fun, but I am not going to lie, I felt like dying because we ate so much food! Koreans like giving people food, and they love people eating their food. It was insane! It was a great time though! Its a big eating party in Korea that lasts three days, so its pretty exciting! 

In Korea, a lot of people know English pretty well. So our Stake did a English Speech Contest with this Korean Celebrity that also happens to be a member. It was really fun. I loved helping my investigators prepare for it. They were really nervous before but we practiced a lot and I was glad to see them confidently give their speeches! I couldn't imagine giving a speech in another language at 12 years old! 

We had a great lesson on Sunday. My comp and I had a member split and I last second had to teach a class to our recent converts. I was really nervous because I didn't prepare. I said a prayer to teach by the spirit, and it turned out beautifully! All the people in the class cried and they learned so much, we learn so much through the spirit. The biggest lesson that I learned was that we attend church to strengthen and lift each other up. We can see that we all have similar problems and that we can help each other out. 

I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment