Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Monday, July 21, 2014

안녕하세요!

This week was pretty great and exciting! I have a lot to talk about, so lets get started!

This week we had a really great lesson with two of our investigators. We had such a fun family home evening with the Kong Family and they came with us and we ate so much delicious food, talked about the plan of salvation, and.... Set a baptismal date! yay! We are so excited! They are both so ready and they were already prepared. We haven't done anything, but teach them the gospel. God really puts people who are ready in our paths. 

This was pretty exciting. So I have told my comp about Comic Con a bit and the other day we were looking though her pictures. When foreign missionaries come to the MTC they go to the Salt Lake Temple every Friday. So she was in the MTC in September, and guess what she had a picture of... Are you ready for this... COMIC CON! She had a picture because she saw all of these weird people dressed up and thought it was hilarious and took a picture. Small world right?

One of our ward members has this awesome daughter. She is starting to talk with us more about the gospel, because she has a few questions. This week I was thinking about how much I wanted to start doing yoga again, and I thought of Tina. Well it turns out she is really into yoga! She will be teaching us yoga and it is a great opportunity to get to know each other! I am super excited! 

I have this Korean Grammar book that I have been studying and I am finally feeling more confident with the language. I keep praying all the time and every time i forget to pray, I am not as good. So the only reason I am able to say what I say is because of God. Nothing else. 

Life is great and I am learning so much! Some days are hard, some are great. I am learning so many things that I never thought I would learn! I love you all! 

Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment