Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

안녕하세요! 

Wow another week has passes, I blinked and its going to be a new transfer. I am so nervous, sad, excited, thrilled, ah I can't even describe it! I am officially moving to Cheomdan! I am really excited. My companion just left that area and I have heard so many fun things about it! She loved it there and I know I will to! I will say I am very sad that I will not be with my companion, I love her so much! My new companion will be Sister Kim. I am really excited! 

This week was a bit bitter sweet. I knew this was my last week in my area and I wanted to keep working my hardest. As I started to say goodbye to people, I realized how much I really loved them. Each time I was telling them I was moving I got a little more and more sad. 

One couple in particular that I want to talk about is Brother Wong and Sister Lee. They have been faithful members and converted to the church about forty years ago. Their amazing daughter, Sister Wong (I skyped at her house, she just got called as a missionary!), is my Korean mom. Brother and Sister Wong are on their last vacation to Japan and I wanted to say goodbye before they left. They have set such a great example to me and they are people that have lived one of the happiest lives that somebody could live. They traveled the world, have an amazing daughter, but most importantly had the gospel in their life. Wherever they traveled in the world they would make sure they would go to the temple, on one vacation they went to 25!  I love them so much and I am really thankful for the opportunity to have met them.

As I was also seeing all the people that I was saying goodbye to, I realized also that my capacity to love has grown tremendously. As I was able to serve those people I was able to see how much their Heavenly Father loved them. I am so thankful that I got to be in Yeasong for this amount of time and I am excited to work even more in the next.

I love you all! Thank you for the love an support!

Sister Farr
Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment