Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Sunday, April 27, 2014

안녕하세요~

I hope everybody is doing well! It sounds like finals have wrapped up and summer is nearly here! Life is great in Cheong-ju! It has been raining a lot and the weather is really humid. (Those who have seen me and my hair with humidity know.... haha not great!) My comp and I have been working hard and we saw a lot of small miracles this week!

We have the cutest new investigator. She is from Seoul and she has a lot of questions about the gospel. She came to church and said that she could tell there was a difference with our church. As I was thinking about that I was also reading Jesus the Christ. It was when Jesus was teaching people and they could tell his doctrine was different because he taught with "power and authority." 

This week we met with our two family investigators. They are both doing well. They really like The Plan of Salvation. I feel the strongest when I teach that lesson because that is one of the main reasons that I decided to serve a mission. I love my family and I am thankful for them! They are the best! 

Elder Christofferson will be coming to our mission in May. Everybody is really excited! Our zone will be singing a special musical number and we are really excited! It is really pretty. I feel so lucky! 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you so much! Keep up the good work!

Love,
Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment