Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hi Family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jamison! I can't believe you are 18! I miss you and love you so much! I hope you have a wonderful day! Mom sent me pictures of your birthday dinner. That is so fun! I Sent you something in the mail. I hope you got it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This has been another great week! We are learning so much and I cannot believe that it is the 4th week in the MTC for me. Time is really flying by! 

We are learning so much but we know this is only the beginning. I can bare my testimony in Korean, officially! Our lesson was so good this week. We talked with our investigator about repentance because he said he was feeling sad, and I remembered a lot of what I wanted to say. I was able to speak in Korean and my companion and the investigator were able to understand me! The gift of tongues is so real! I have also learned that I really need to love the person that I am teaching. As I was going through the lesson I kept on thinking in my head, "Heavenly Father loves you and he wants you to be happy!" I could tell our investigator was feeling that love and that he is coming closer to Christ."

Tomorrow my companion and I are having Korea Day, where we have to speak in Korean the entire day. I think it will be a good thing because it will show me what I really need to study.

My district is amazing and we are all like family. One of our district members had a really hard week and one of the Elders gave them a blessing. The Elder that gave the blessing was so inspired. Heavenly Father really wants all of us to know how much he loves each and everyone of us. He knows us all individually and knows what we need to be happier. 

Liz sent me cupcakes! She is such a sweetheart! It made my day and I was so surprised! She is such a sweet girl!

Thank you so much mommy for the great package! Sister Mathieson and I loved it! It made our day! 

I love you so very much! I am so thankful to be here! I am thankful for the opportunity to go on a mission and serve the people of South Korea. Next week is my halfway mark for the MTC! Ah! 

Love,
Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment