Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Monday, December 15, 2014

안녕하세요!

This was such a great a fun week. Lots happened! On Monday we had a great family home evening with our entire ward. It was so much fun! The entire ward was over and we taught them how to play spoons and the chocolate game. Super fun!  

Me and my companion also decided to have a fun dinner at a place called Ashley's haha because both of our names are Ashley haha. It was fun! 

We also found out transfer calls and My companion will be moving with Sister Scott (I lived with her for 6 months in Cheom Dan). I am so excited for her! She is going to love it! I will be staying the same in the area and I will be finding out who my companion is on Thursday

To close off the week we had a baptism! Our Jang-un-young got baptized and she was so happy! After she was baptized she said that she had a "clean feeling" Super cute! I am so excited for her and her older brother attended the service, which was a big step in the right direction! 

We had another great week at the bible study class. The question was asked "What makes you feel at peace with God?" Does anybody have any great insights on that? I would like to know.

It also snowed a ton this week and it was super fun! We even made a snowman and it reminded me of when I would play in the snow when I was younger. Definitely a fun little flashback! 

I love you all so much and I am really having a great time! I love you!

Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment