Ashley at Temple

Ashley at Temple

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


So we just got transfer calls, and we will be staying the same! This means that me and my companion will be companions for at least 6 months! Isn't that crazy?! We are super excited!

One of my most favorite members in this ward is named Amanda. She is from Alaska and she is a teacher here, and she is the best! She feels like my American mom. She teaches the foreigner class every week and this week she talked about the atonement. She said something that really struck me. She said that if people keep expecting themselves to be perfect now to the point where they give up, they don't understand the atonement. This really helped remind myself that I am not perfect and I also can't expect other people to be perfect and that it always will work out in the end! 

We visited one of our recent converts and it was so fun! She made a dinner and after she was so excited to talk about the gospel, and she got out her Book of Mormon and was so excited to study. Its moments like these that make missionary work so fun! 

This week we went on a split and it was super fun. I learned a lot and I love being with Sister Choi, she is super funny!  

Life is great. I can't believe that the leaves are changing colors, where does time go?! Love you all! 

Love,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment